Program Fee: $397
Start Date: Open (start anytime!)
Duration: 5 weeks
Format: Individual, one-on-one phone sessions with Carrie
You’re always on the go – working, taking care of everyone around you, and dealing with all of the little (and not so little!) things life throws your way. You’re giving everything you’ve got to everyone but yourself, and chances are, you’re feeling the consequences.
Are you struggling with any of the following things?
- Feeling overwhelmed and unsure about how to make healthy choices.
- Finding the motivation to exercise or fitting it into your busy schedule.
- Managing the stress in your life.
- Getting enough quality sleep.
- Not knowing where to start.
If you’re living life at a dizzying pace and taking care of your well-being is getting bumped further and further down the list of priorities, then this program is for you. During our sessions, you’ll discover your potential and learn to put it to work for you. You’ll gain valuable skills in short bursts of time to get you back on track and feeling great! Here’s what you’ll get with this program:
- 5 one-on-one phone sessions scheduled at your convenience and done from the comfort of your home or office. The first session is one hour, and the following sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Access to email communication with Carrie in between sessions for questions or additional support.
- A PDF copy of Carrie’s book Motivated Mornings: A Guided Journal for Making the Most of Every Day.
- 1 year Fitlandia membership ($228 value!).
I found the experience completely rewarding! I felt like congratulating myself and did many times each time I met a goal and kept moving forward with others that I had made - it gave me a sense of pride. I would recommend Carrie to people who need (want) to find a way to start believing in themselves and making the most of their lives by following their dreams and by taking time to pay attention to what they truly want. She really makes you feel that you can attain anything. -AJ, California
Carrie is a counselor and certified health and wellness coach specializing in healthy living, stress management, and happiness. She has a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, is a graduate of the Wellcoaches School of Coaching, and is certified in Functional Nutrition. She has additional training in Intuitive Eating, The Science of Happiness and Positive Psychology. She lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her husband and two daughters.